Want to build your own 24/7 FAQ knowledge base?
LibraryH3lp subscriptions include unlimited independent internal or public-facing knowledge bases.


Search the LibraryH3lp Knowledge Base

 

How busy is LibraryH3lp?

524 views   |   Last updated on Nov 25, 2019   

 

To date there have been over 8.5 million guests served.  We have over 15,000 active operator accounts and see about 8 million visits to a LibraryH3lp-enabled web page every day.  A new chat starts roughly every 31 seconds and we typically see hundreds of active, ongoing chats at any time.  96% of chats come from the web, with text messaging, IM, and social networks making up the other 4%.
 

FAQ URL:

More Help

Search By Topic

Share this FAQ