How can I disable webclient desktop notifications in Chrome?
411 views |
Last updated on Feb 14, 2017
Below is a link to a silent screencast that walks you through turning off LH3 desktop notifications in Chrome.
And here are some instructions to go along...
You'll want to be logged into the webclient. And you'll want a separate tab that shows the Chrome
settings. That URL is chrome
- In chrome settings, click 'Show advanced settings...'
- In chrome settings, click 'Content settings...' under Privacy
- In chrome settings, select 'Ask when a site wants to show desktop notifications (recommended)'
- In the Settings tab of the webclient, uncheck 'Enable desktop notifications.'
- You should see a message the top of the screen asking whether to allow or deny desktop notifications for LibraryH3lp. Click Deny.
- Try a test chat to see if desktop notifications are gone. No browser restart required for the changes to take effect.